Our Staff - Gary A. Zucker & Associates, P.C. - Brooklyn, New York
The law firm of Gary A. Zucker & Associates, P.C. has extensive experience handling a wide variety of cases, ranging from wrongful death to medical malpractice. Our lawyers in Brooklyn, New York, combine experience, detailed knowledge of their practice areas, and complete devotion to protecting the rights of their clients. Having served New York in private practice for more than 30 years, the lawyers of Gary A. Zucker & Associates, P.C. are known for being compassionate with their clients and aggressive in the courtroom.
We invite you to learn more about the attorneys of Gary A. Zucker & Associates, P.C. If you would like more information about any of our practice areas, contact our lawyers in Brooklyn, New York.
Gary A. Zucker
- Position: Founder
- Admitted to Bar: New York; New Jersey (inactive); Pennsylvania (inactive); U.S. District Court, Southern and Eastern Districts of New York; 2nd and 3rd Circuit Court of Appeals
- Education: Syracuse University (B.A., Political Science, 1973); Brooklyn Law School (J.D., 1976)
- Author: "Evidence of Complainants' Sexual Conduct in Rape Cases," Brooklyn Barrister, 1974
- Member: Brooklyn, New York State, and American Bar Associations; New York State Trial Lawyers Association; American Trial Lawyers Association
- PRACTICE AREAS: Personal Injury, Medical Malpractice, Automobile Accidents and Injuries, Construction Accidents, Slip and Fall, Wrongful Death
Gary Zucker founded the firm in 1984 after having tried both criminal cases as an Assistant DistrictAttorney in Brooklyn as well as numerous personal injury and medical malpractice cases for other law firms. Mr. Zucker has been given an AV pre-eminent rating by Martindale Hubbell, representing the highest rating for professional excellence based upon voting by his peers, and has been selected to the 2015 and 2016 editions of New York Super Lawyers and the New York Law Journal Motor Vehicle Verdicts and Settlements Hall of Fame.
Guy S. Regev, M.D.
- Position: Associate
- Admitted to Bar: New York; U.S. District Court, Southern and Eastern Districts of New York
- Education: Education: Duke University (B.A. Economics); Indiana University School of Medicine (M.D.); Brooklyn Law School (J.D.)
- PRACTICE AREAS: Personal Injury, Medical Malpractice, Automobile Accidents, Slip and Fall, Wrongful Death
Dr. Regev is both a medical doctor and an attorney. Dr. Regev graduated from Indiana University School of Medicine as well as Brooklyn Law School. He is a Fellow of the American College of Legal Medicine, a distinction held by a select group of medical doctors who also hold legal licenses. He was also the Health Law Fellow at Brooklyn Law School.
Dr. Regev joined our firm in 2014 and his extensive medical knowledge is invaluable in the evaluation and litigation of medical malpractice claims and in all cases involving personal injury.
- Position: Office Manager
- Position: Legal Secretary/Paralegal
If you or a loved one believes you have a medical malpractice or personal injury case, contact our medical malpractice lawyers in Brooklyn, New York.